- 70 g oats
- 30 g wheat flour
- 14 g unsalted butter - melted
- 30 ml honey (2 tablespoon)
- 30 ml warm water (2 tablespoon)
- 3 g powdered cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
- 3g vanilla extract (½ teaspoon)
- A pinch of salt
Blend the oats and place in a bowl. Add the flour, cinnamon and salt, stir together. Add the butter, honey, water and vanilla extract - stir.
Due to the texture of this recipe we recommend using a 40 nozzle or larger.
Once printed, bake in an oven 180ºC / 350ºF for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the size and height of your bars.
We print these by printing a layer of fresh fruit fillings
in the bars, top with swirls of chocolate... be creative!